BEMER is a therapeutic method using PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field) as a vehicle to deliver a specific pulse that increases circulation in the "thinniest" blood vessels and capillaries (which make up about 75% of our circulatory system) in order to increase circulation, better deliver nutrients and oxygen to the cells, and remove waste.
This allows the body to function more optimally, build stronger tissue and more effectively heal itself.
The Bemer mat is a pad that you lie on which sends signals through your body and delivers them to where they are needed most.
BEMER was developed in Germany by Prof. Dr. med. Rainer Klopp head of the Berlin Institute for Microcirculation and one of the leading figures in this relatively new area of medical research.
BEMER has over 50 publications showing benefits, and has been used for 15 years in over 4,000 hospitals/clinics in Europe.
There are many PEMF medical devices but BEMER has been shown to be the most effective device on the market.
- The BEMER is approved as a Class 1 medical device by the FDA for the following indications:
- General enhanced circulation/blood flow
- Enhanced nutrient supply and waste disposal
- Enhanced cardiac function
- Enhanced physical fitness, endurance, strength and energy level
- Enhanced concentration, mental acuity, stress reduction and relaxation